Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So Far...

Today, I've gone to the grocery, written and mailed thank-you notes, graded/edited four senior theses, baked an apple cake, made cookie dough, made dinner (at 2pm - it was a crockpot meal), made iced tea, read drafts via email, planted my herbs, thinned my sugar-snap peas, planted a ground crawler between some flagstones (and added a couple more stones), and performed various tasks related to Mr. Man.

I need to go wash my hands (garden dirt) so I can make the cookies. And I need to read/grade/edit about 6 more senior theses.

Then it will be time for bed.

I am soooooo ready for: warm weather, the end of the term, a winning lottery ticket. Not necessarily in that order.

4 comments:

Bart said...

It would probably take me a week to get all of that done...

bugboys69 said...

And then some.

F you have my admiration.

PS happy birthday to Iain.

Gastronomer said...

Wow. You are a productive one! You should add "composed and published a post on productivity onto blog" to the list ;-)

Unknown said...

impressive. I conquered the crazy coffee machine at Andrew's, bought a pair of oxfords, made Will buy two pairs of shoes, a purchase of 3 shirts, some tights, a sit by the high street with tea, and a game of Happy Family. That was my day.