Monday, August 03, 2009

Baltimore

While I was in DC, my cousin Benjamin came to visit his grandmother and aunt. They live in Baltimore, or outside of Baltimore. I'm not sure, because I let the staff do the driving. I only need to interfere when they get lost (I yell, obviously. My management technique is studied at Wharton).

Ben offered a warm welcome, complete with toys to play with and a generous aunt who gave me fruit and yogurt and all kinds of yummy stuff.

Ben's dad, on the other hand, is a bit crazy. Here he is, swinging me around. As you can see, I hated it.

Then he convinced The Dad to play Flying Walenskas with me. Note my light, fluffy hair. I don't struggle against dandruff or grease because I rely on high-quality shampoo. Well, it's Johnson and Johnson, if you must know.

Note Grandmother enjoying the view. The Ladies love to look at me, it's true.

Eventually, Ben's dad reached up and grabbed me, stopping the fun. I think the lesson we learn from this is: two dads are not twice as much fun as one dad. It's more of an exponential equation. Also, showing your belly to girls yields cookies. Just so you know.

More pics of Ben, this time with my Auntie Miriam. He's cute, she's cute, it's cute.

2 comments:

SarahHub said...

LOVE the pics with his hair flying! Look at the smile on his face!

Heather said...

You must just have all kinds of mad skillz. I am quite certain should I show my belly, I would not yield any cookies, just a strong suggestion to leave them alone.