Monday, August 24, 2009

A Nice Day

Today, I napped at daycare, and ate my lunch and devoured the snacks (3 servings in the morning, 2 in the afternoon!), and "did arts," and played, and made silly putty, and learned some more sign language, and went outside, and generally had a nice day. When The Mom came to get me, I was sitting at the table with my friends, eating Smarties and relaxing.

The Mom sat down next to me (on the floor), which was pretty cool until Callie bogarted her lap. That's My Mom, Callie.

But, overall, it was a nice day. And when I got home there was hummus and garlic foccacia and black plums and milk and a bath and dancing and doggies and that was pretty good, too. The Dad took me for a walk around the house, and I stood all by myself twice for a couple of seconds. So maybe I won't have to crawl to college.

No comments: