Saturday, August 29, 2009

Free Bird!



Iain loves the MP3 player. Loves it. This afternoon he was carrying it around his room, patting it. He also loves to turn up the volume on the radio, so he can rock out to whatever (half the time it's Mozart).

Above, video proof of his musical interests, taken just after his bath. He chose to wear the monkey shirt to sleep in, and you can see he must be fresh out of the bath since his hair is actually brushed.

In case you are worried about Iain's caloric consumption, here's what he ate today:

Breakfast: one slice of wheat toast with butter and blueberry jam. Two scrambled eggs. A bowl with banana yogurt plus mango and blueberries. Milk.

Second Breakfast: Orange cinnamon buns. Juice.

Lunch: 2/3 of a banana, a cracker with hummus, and ramen noodles. Milk.

Snack: blueberries, milk, juice.

Dinner: a grilled-cheese sandwich, mandarin oranges, milk.

3 comments:

Gastronomer said...

Iain is such a cutey! Sorta makes me wanna have a little one RIGHT NOW ;-)

And yes, I saw Robyn and Dave's gorgeous post on Cho Lon in Saigon. I asked them nicely if they'd adopt me. Will keep you posted on what they say...

SarahHub said...

That dude is an eater! And Evie loves ramen noodles, too. I thought I was the only one who fed my daughter the favorite lunch of college kids...

Fiona said...

Sarah, he loves the fact that they're curly. And salty, probably. He plays with them and licks them and rolls them around and then shoves handsful into his mouth.

I bought plain ramen noodle cakes at our Chinese grocery (believe it or not, Lexington has a Korean grocery, too, which is much friendlier), but I haven't been able to spice them up enough. They're bland.