Friday, May 15, 2009

Cruisin' for Post-Its

This has become a familiar sight in the last week:


But there has been no "cruising," no "walking" and not much apparent interest in either. So Dad has gotten sneaky. Note the location of the stack of post-its and the diabolical look on Dad's face.

Oh No! The Post-its have gone to the far side of the couch!

Must. Reach. Out! Must. Hunch. Down.

Tiny Step. Wobble. Reaaaach.

Closer! Whee! Ok, ok, I think I can do this...

Wow!Wow! WOW! I got it, dudes!


Mmmm...Post-its. I love you.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have cruising. Once. And for a bribe. But still.

2 comments:

Sara said...

What a handsome boy in orange! I've not been an active commenter, but I'm loving all my Iain fixes in my RSS feed. And the garden! Jealous. We're hoping for a city greenhouse, maybe, in the next place? Sending you all love.

Grumpy Groom said...

Great photos! Thank you for sharing them. And as a former Syracuse Orangeman, I have to say: Nice shirt choice. That little guy has style!