Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fun With Noodles

Oh, Hai. Mom made me spaghetti with a little tomato sauce and butter and parmesan. Me likey.

Notice that once I get the sauce smeared on my face it takes on a sort of fake-tan look. I think it's hot. Also, I enjoy stashing some noodles in my lap, so that when Mom wipes off the high-chair I can reach down and grab some more, then smear them all over my face and keep eating. You have to be stealthy around here.


Noodles are fun food. Much more interesting than stupid old crackers. Or pita. Maybe not quite so much fun as toast, though.

Mmmmm....toast...

3 comments:

Heather said...

You know, spaghetti looks more fun when eating it that way. I must give it a try.

Fiona said...

Well, I recommend this protocol:

1. Grab handful
2. stuff in mouth.
3. Pull *out* of mouth while sucking off some of the sauce.
4. eat some, leave some, stash some in your lap.
5. Take your time.

This seems to work for Iain.

Megan said...

I think it's a law (maybe it's in the Constitution) that all babies must be photographed at some point with spaghetti sauce all over their face and noodles everywhere. But Iain certainly has done his civic duty proudly! :)