Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Little Bit Home and Garden, a Little Bit Architectural Digest

My God! This won't do, my dears. It won't do At All. We shall have to perform a radical re-design in this guest bathroom, starting with the toilet paper storage.


Hmm...we have here what interior designers call a Problem of Scale. Too many rolls, too small a drawer. I propose that we tear out the console and replace it with a larger unit. We might have to expand the bathroom, now that I look at the floorplan. In fact, it may be necessary to pop out a wall. It won't be too much trouble, though - probably 6-8 months and not more than half a million dollars. Shall we get started?


WAIT! I've had a flash of brilliance. This, my friends, is why I've been voted Designer of the Year three years in a row by Baby Interior Design Digest.

What if...what iffff...we just placed two rolls at a time in the drawer??

I can hardly stand my own talent, honestly.

2 comments:

Chris Bray said...

All true professionals have a half-circle of teething drool at the top of their shirts, dude.

Chocolate, Vanilla and Caramel said...

This is priceless!! You are so funny!!