Friday, May 01, 2009

Messing with Dad's Head

Maddie likes to tease her dad. It's cruel, but fun.

"How weel I tweest hees leetle brains tooooday?"

"First, I weel examine my new play area."

"I weel seem to luf eet. Like zis: 'Ooh, Daddy, I lufs eet!'"


"But then - thees ees the genius part, friends - I weel run aroun' the yard, playing weeth everyting buts the play center!! Haha! Daddy's leetle brains essplode!"


"Then I looks innocent. They never suthpect they haf been played."

Devious, little girl. Verrry devious. Poor daddy.

4 comments:

Chris Bray said...

One use, dude -- I got one use. She went up the ladder, went down the slide. And then she was all, like, "is that all ya got?", and she crawled away. And there sits a hundred and fifty bucks worth of plastic, dude.

Chris Bray said...

On a positive note, however, she is the most beautiful human being in the history of the earth.

Fiona said...

Well, you know, one out of two ain't bad.

Her eastern fan club has spent today being a fuss budget.

Chris Bray said...

Details, fussbudget. Dude.

Madeline's staff is reading late-18th century newspapers on microfilm, and enjoying the hell out of it. Good times! I just might do this for a living, one day.