Thursday, May 14, 2009

Travel Planning


[Photo from here]

So Bart and Tony (Bony? Tart?) wanted to know our hopes and dreams for our trip to England. Naturally, we're focused on seeing them, hanging out, and generally catching up. But we figure it will be a good time to do some sightseeing, as well.

What to do with Iain? We can't easily bring our BOB, since it weighs 38 lbs. We'll take the little umbrella stroller, instead. That is a great tool, but it can't really be used for long walks or on grass. Bart and Tony have 2 enormous, long-haired, white, German shepherds, though. Aha! See above. All we need is a helmet and some tiny boots.

1 comment:

bugboys69 said...

Hay Fiona

You know my mum and dad had a GSD when I came along, his name was Duke (I believe this name came from the High Shaporal, Mums fav show. Our next GSD was white and he to was named after another character - Blue). Anyway he would let me ride around the front room on his back. I remember doing it and then falling to sleep on him in front of the fire.

As for Kira and Cooper I don't think that there is much of a chance. I am defiantly willing to give it a try (well not me obviously).