Sunday, October 18, 2009

Date Night, Take One

Fiesty! A date is just amazing when it starts with a choke hold. But as you can see below, it was affection. She loves me. In fact, we might as well go ahead and get a condo. I saw her at school Friday, she spent the night last night, and tonight we had dinner at her place and I crashed there for a couple of hours.

Seriously. We're living together. Her dad needs to just wake up to reality.

More pictures to come, of our morning together, our dinner tonight, our playtime, everything. Think of it as a romantic comedy a la John Hughes. Except with less toilet paper and braces.

2 comments:

Chris Bray said...

Dude, scenes from a marriage. They totally made this movie in the 80's with Kathleen Turner and Michael Douglas.

Chris Bray said...

In my imagination, btw, she's saying, "Bake me a colonial-era ginger cookie, right now!"

And he's all, like, "But I don't have any loaf sugar."

Which is a pretty good excuse, if you think about it.