Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Too Much Orange!


Callie picked out a pumpkin for moi. It was a modest little thing, sized for my hands. Not like these:

Yeah, wow. Big pumpkins you got there. I could even sit on them, they were that big.


Callie took the opportunity to give me a little love. That girl. She's all about the love. I hope she's not lonely today without me. I'm home, see, because I have a fever. I get to pat Juno on the butt, draw on my easel, and take Cherry YumYum every 3 hours. It's not so bad. But poor Callie has to soldier on without me today.

Hey, wait. That means Callie has Miss Donna all to herself. No wonder she's so happy:

MOM! I want to go back to school, Mom!

[Health update: Charles seems about 20% better, and Iain is cranky and feverish but otherwise pretty normal.]

1 comment: