Saturday, October 10, 2009

MINE

New word. Mine. As in everything, everyone, at all times, belong to The Pasha.

New behavior: screaming tantrum freakout meltdown supernova. It's awesome to behold, y'all.

He just had one of those, sparked partly by no snack (we were out running errands) and partly by tiredness and partly by accidentally bumping his head. It only ended when we placed before him a veritable buffet of scrambled eggs, tater tots, and mixed fruit (dinner, in our house, is often breakfast). A few apricot halves later, peace was restored.

But wow, people. It was like a particularly spectacular lightning storm. With horror-movie soundtrack.

4 comments:

bugboys69 said...

I am so sorry but I'm glad you can see the beauty in it.

You should video one of the freak outs and stash it away for that special birthday or wedding reception.

SarahHub said...

Oh, yuck! I've been there, many times! Usually, things are good as long as I respect Evie's schedule. At least they grow out of them in a few YEARS!

I'm glad you have a sense of humor about it!

Grandmother said...

If you want to know about temper tantrums from Iain's perspective, I recommend consulting Miriam. She is considered quite the expert in the Hauss family.

Unknown said...

Who, me??!!! I was always the perfect little girl! Always.