Monday, October 26, 2009

Not Exactly the Harlem Globetrotters

Here are Callie and Iain in the pumpkin patch. What I learned about the "pumpkin patch": it's a field where they put some pumpkins so you can pretend to pick them. I did not know that. I thought they were actually growing there. Of course, I *do* recall being kind of curious in September (the last time we can out to Evans Orchard) why there weren't any pumpkins growing in that field.

Anyway, Iain and Callie walked out there. Iain couldn't quite navigate the very scruffy ground, and kept falling. Right away, he fell butt-first into a broken and rotting pumpkin. So that was awesome. But Callie's Mom wiped him off and he just kept on trucking.

Meanwhile, as usual, Callie showed Iain the ropes. She was all, "see this little pumpkin? I picked it for youuuuuu!"



And Iain was all: whack!

And the pumpkin fell down. It was fine, thanks for asking. But I don't think Callie and Iain have exactly mastered the art of the passing game.

Next, we'll examine their mode of transport. I'll give you a hint: at first it included 3 wheels, then four.

No comments: