Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Date Night, Take Three

When Callie and I got up Sunday morning, we knew there was business to transact. Callie started making calls and I took notes.

Callie is a harsh boss, though. Check her out, telling me how to do stuff (and how not to):

"Look, Iain, I can't take all this time to supervise you! Just figure it out, man. I mean, what's that MBA from Harvard good for if you can't handle a simple task?"

Later, we inspected the work on our house. Callie kept taking calls, though. She's really a workaholic.

But when she was gone, I missed her. Here I am, gazing longingly out the window, missing my girl. Of course, we had a dinner date for that night, so I didn't have to wait long.

Ah, Callie. You're the one for me.

3 comments:

John and Sarah Bowes said...

Co-ed naked baths and an MBA from Harvard? You're not making it any easier for Iain to gain the blessing of Callie's dad.

Fiona said...

Well, obvy that's why Callie has to be so harsh: with her Yale credentials she's way, way better educated than Iain. Duh.

Unknown said...

I think the wunderkind can do wayyy better than a lousy business degree from some place in Boston.