Saturday, October 10, 2009

Wow

I don't know why I continue to be surprised by Iain's capacity to eat. But I do.

Tonight, for dinner, he ate: 3 scrambled eggs, a bowl of banana and apricots, and about 10 tater tots. Plus juice.

He had two breakfasts, today, too. Plus a snack in the morning. Plus lunch (though lunch was small - just hummus and crackers and a little dried pineapple). We missed his afternoon snack, thus the tantrum and the enormous dinner.

In other food news, I made granola tonight. It was easy, but I'm not sure how much I like it. Once it's cool, I'll add the fruit (a combination of minced crystallized ginger, dried mango, and dried cranberries), then try it out tomorrow at breakfast. If it's good, I'll share the recipe. If not, I'll email an old professor. She used to make granola and people swore by it.

Or, if you have a recipe...you could tell me all about it. I hate dates in my cereal. But that's the only real restriction.

No comments: