Monday, December 08, 2008

Fun with Fonts

So, we had our text font set to Trebuchet, which on the Blogger settings page appears like it will be a serif font. However, if you look at our text for previous posts, it was clearly a sans-serif font. While conventional wisdom suggests that a sans-serif font is indeed superior for 'on-screen' reading, I find it difficult to distinguish I, l, and 1 in some sans-serif fonts. So, I've made a change to the text font back to Times. We'll see if we like it. If we don't we'll use something else. After all, repainting a room is a good bit of work, but changing the font on a blog is easy.

3 comments:

Rae said...

I hate repainting rooms.

bugboys69 said...

Me to.

Fiona said...

Really? I think it's magical when the first stripe of new paint goes on.

Of course, white on white is boring. But something like yellow...that's delicious.