Sunday, December 14, 2008

Politics Can Be Funny

Boris and Juno have dragon claws. Long, muddy, nasty nails.

So we Dremel them periodically, grinding off some of the nail and creating icky clouds of dirty dust. Tonight was such a night. Charles dremeled Boris's front paws, then I did the back.

At the end, I said, "Daddy'll give you a cookie, pookie." But Charles said, "No cookie - just love. Come here buddy. You're so brave." Charles stroked Boris's head and patted him on the back.

What?

So I had to quote the illustrious governor of Illinois. To paraphrase, "appreciation" is not a sufficient recompense for what Boris had suffered. In other words, "[You're] not willing to give me anything more than appreciation?! F&^% [you]!"

I gave Boris 3 Club Crackers. Because that's how we roll here.

No comments: