Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Memo

TO: Iain's Parents
FROM: "Them"
SUBJECT: Sorry!
DATE: December 30, 2008

Per our last conversation, I realize that I forgot to mention one crucial thing. While the "first foods" handout says "rice" is ok, you should know that giving plain rice to your son will result in rice on the carpet, high chair, dining room table, clothing, hair, eyelashes, walls, light fixtures, paper towel dispenser, windows, baseboards, and framed pictures in your house. Oops.

Also, I'm glad to see you've given in and purchased the 46 ounce jar of apple sauce. When it comes to your son's appetite, resistance is futile.

If you have questions about feeding, please email at likewecare.figureitoutyourself@hahaha.org.

2 comments:

Heather said...

This is only the beginning.

I have boys.

That is twice as much mess, er, love.

Fiona said...

OH, don't say that. You make me worry.

He *is* a mess, though. I read about Evie and I think, "it would be nice to play with tutus..."