Friday, December 19, 2008

I Got A New Toy (and so did Mommy)

Last night some nice people came by to watch me eat dinner. They brought me a pretty gift bag with some excellent tissue paper.

Also, they brought me this bucket. It has colorful items in it which all taste the same. Also, the lid has holes and they all taste the same. The handle tastes like everything else, too. I've been practicing picking up each small piece and tasting it, then tasting the larger pieces. So far, the results have been remarkably consistent.


Mommy's friend Karen brought a toy for Mommy and Dad, too. It's a little less eat-able, but it's just as colorful. And sparklier.

And it comes with a doggie. Mommy says she loves it, but I haven't seen her taste it yet so I have my doubts. What's the point if you don't taste it?

1 comment:

SarahHub said...

Okay, Rachel would totally love your Mommy's present, and Evie would love yours! Sounds like you had nice dinner guests!