Monday, December 01, 2008

Not Bad

Today, Gap is having a promotion in which you can get 2 discounts.

First, you can enter Gap15 at checkout and get 15% off.

Second, you can enter ONEDAY at checkout and get free shipping (that's about $7 off).

So I bought Iain 2 sleepers (blue fleece, size 12-18!), usually $24.50 each, and instead of paying $49 plus $7 (that would be...$56! Wow, that math education really stuck with me, huh?), I ended up paying $22.50.*

Excellent.


* In case any of you math whizzes are all, "huh?" at those numbers, I actually had a $20 off coupon, too. So I got $20 off, then I got 15% off, then I got free shipping. I AM THE MASTER.

4 comments:

SarahHub said...

Oh, you are the master!

Alexandra said...

I am impressed! And gap ones are my favorite...they seem to be the softest.

Rae said...

I can just see you tapping the tips of your fingers together. Good job, bargain hunter!

Heather said...

*bows down in reverence*