Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Pssst! Look What They Did To Me!

Dude. Check out this outfit. The staff decided to go for a w-a-l-k (they spell so the dogs won't get excited and break things. Me, I can spell), and I guess it was cold outside so they dressed me up as a loser. I mean a teddy bear.


I guess it's pretty cute, actually. It's a chick-magnet, that's for sure. You should have seen the girls next door (ages 5 and 6) fawning over me. I like the older ladies.


I think the staff should consider medication for paranoia. Check out these straps. You'd think I was blasting off to the Moon. I can hardly wiggle around in here. And, you know, I just learned to wiggle. I can go face-down in the bath! But no, they're all "stay still!" and "don't fling yourself out of the BOB!" Whatevs.

I'm making a break for it. See you on the other side!



I need a nice little dacha and a girlfriend named Alexandra Feodorovna to go with my lap blanket.

5 comments:

SarahHub said...

I love how you wrote this from his perspective! It made me laugh!

Unknown said...

Will and I both love the close up shot. And yes, you did need a dacha....and we need 3.

Unknown said...

So Win. The Win-est.
Lots of people are into bears, you know...

Alexandra said...

he is sooo cute!

hscfree said...

Those pics are pure cuteness.